Friday, July 2, 2010

far from bhind d

Oh my goodness,times flied fast...its alr week 8 if started counted on next monday..i stil nt yet touch any book yet la..week 14 going to final...its seem very soon n sooner...i abit scared..scared dissapoint my parent lik form 4 n 5..aikz..old pattern..please dont come out~~

Today i feel quite sienz...go back tot can happy go chi leung court v fren n tot can meet someone coincidentally..aikz..manatau..satu orang pergi...luckily stil got some closed fren at there chit chat...i feel lazy to change my shoes when reached there..its damn lazy...

Tml wanna fast fast reload ar...my digi no...erm..hopefully tml can wake up at 7 la..if not ..joe way i feel sorry to you la.hahaah....i hope v can win too..on har...got 5 on 5 v go play..haha

Erm erm...last week quite busy v my own stuff but not study..lol...dont know wat was i doin...my poor time management...i need someone tat can motivate me la..please god..

Okie tat all for today..................wheee~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment