Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Juz let it be....@nything..

Long time didnt update my blog d....haha....stil rember last year i stil in Ns..quite enjoyed at there...hope the time can freeze there...haha.miss them much^^

Straight to the point...this few weeks....i was lik struggling with some problems...long time doesnt have this tis of problem..its been two years...feel lik hard to breathe sometimes...every night i cannot slp well...its getting serious n serious..how??wat shud i do??

Blogging is very nice...sometimes feel relieve to type in all my problem at here....for now..i think i cannot think too much anymore...life is stil going on...i cannot keep stay on the origin point....without any initiatives...how can boost up my self....

It's time to me dont care so much..i got my own life style...my frenz also...thuan tee..i need to buck up d...exam is around the corner alr....add oil for myself^^

Aza AZa FighThinG!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment